...and the Reason is You ...and the Reason is You

Could be great...

...But the vocals get lost behind the harsh guitar and percussion. Fixing volume levels and softening the instruments a tad would make this song really shine.

FUNKbrs responds:

We recorded it in a metal walled storage facility. There was only so much we could do. We recently recorded all the material (lots of tracks not on NG) in a pro studio, but I won't be hosting that for free on NG.

Castlevania III - Beginning Castlevania III - Beginning

I LOVE CASTLEVANIA III

This brought on nostalgia somewhat fierce. I used to love that game soooo much, and now I want to go play it again, but alas, my SNES is broken. :C

Great rendition of it, this is exactly the kind of song that works using heavier instruments. :D

Stage3-1 responds:

Ahh yes broken consoles. It's Ok the SNES is broken since this is from Castlevania for Nes. Either way, thanks for the review.

Halo Theme Guitar Solo 2 Halo Theme Guitar Solo 2

Best on Newgrounds!

This is by far the best remake of the Halo theme on Newgrounds! I like how it starts out soft and gentle, and then really rocks out. ;)

I'm making a Halo-related visual novel game, and I was wondering if I could use this song for the title screen? I'll list you in the credits, of course, but I want your permission anyway. :)

Once again, this is an AWESOME song, keep up the good work!

Kor-Rune responds:

Go ahead! Anything to get me a little more exposure is just fantastic, I'm all for it!

Thank you a lot for the compliments! With the mass of halo themes on here, I imagine it's impossible to out do some of them.

Thanks again!